Updated 02 Dec 2023
My NFT Wars: Riftwardens Rifstone’s Treasures
My NFT Wars: Riftwardens is an innovative open-market crypto-collectible game with a strong emphasis on RPG and strategy elements. Game action takes place in fictional diverse worlds inhabited by fantasy characters. AI-driven game balance mechanisms developed by our team provide a sustainable in-game economy with an anti-inflationary tokenomics model.
In a universe shattered by cosmic cataclysms and haunting interdimensional Rifts, you, the Riftwarden, are chosen. As factions vie for power and the sinister Voidbringers loom. Within the enigma of My NFT Wars: Riftwardens navigate the chaos, embrace the unknown, and etch your legend. Will you unlock the universe's secrets?
Riftsone’s Treasures offers three exclusive chests: Stable Chest (with an 80% chance), Wild (15%), and Chaotic (5%). These chests can contain exclusive in-game NFTs, premium access, and tokens for gameplay